HOLIDAY SALES UPDATE
72" KITS ARE BACK IN STOCK.
66" KITS HAS A JAN 2020 ETA.
60" KITS ARE ON BACKORDER - ETA MID DECEMBER
NOTE: WE HAVE MOUNTS FOR ALL BRANDS!
Select OTHER UNIT. Be sure to enter make and model correctly in above box!
DENALI Standard Series ATV/UTV Snow Plows are made to handle the toughest conditions including sand, snow, and ice. The "Easy-Connect" design created by MotoAlliance engineers makes attaching and detaching the plow an extremely easy process. This Center Mounted plow disperses the force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV / SxS, preventing damage to the front end or other vehicle parts from sudden impact.
Please Note: all DENALI UTV Plow Systems require a winch (not included) to raise and lower the plow blade. We recommend a VIPER Elite, Max or Midnight winch 3500lb or larger.
- TALON X - 72"
- TALON R - 72" (Requires Extended pushtubes)
- PIONEER 1000 - 72"
- PIONEER 700 - 72"
- PIONEER 500 - 66"
2015-2017 Honda Pioneer 500
2014-2017 Honda Pioneer 700
2014-2017 Honda Pioneer 700-4
Please Note: will NOT work with a WARN Winch Mount
Please Note: will NOT work with a KFI Winch Mount
2016-2017 Honda Pioneer 1000 models
Note: a small amount of trimming to the side tabs is required when using a WARN Winch mount
2019-2020 Honda Talon 1000R (must use extended pushtubes)
2019-2020 Honda Talon 1000X
- UTV Snow Plow Blade - Straight
- Two (2) Wearbars
- Skid Feet
- Installation Hardware and Instructions
- Snow Plow Blade (19 inches scoop) and leading horizontal supports are formed from a single piece of 11 gauge steel
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full height of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
65° attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
Two (2), Replaceable 7gauge steel wear bars included with every kit
Height and angle adjustable skid feet included
- 3 Year Warranty
Impact Resistant Reinforced Pivot Assembly - 2 additional support bars for maximum durability & strength
- Turn system allows you to easily position your plow in 5 different angles - 0, 12.5°, 25°
Simple detachment system with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Quick Release Pins included
Extended Push Tubes are designed to be used with SxS/UTVs that have tracks
*Shipping to HI, AK, and Canada will not be calculated correctly at checkout. Please contact us for shipping info to these locations!