For Honda Talon Owners looking to install a standard switch at any of the OVERSIZED factory switch holes. Most noticeable is the unused blank spot between the steering column and the headlight switch.
- Switch adaptor to replace any OEM switch with a common rocker switch.
- Replaces the blank on units without the Live Valve System.
- Remove or Relocate your switches replacing them with common rockers.
- The factory look gives it a flush and unnoticeable appearance.
- Easy to install, just pop's right in for the perfect fit.
- Designed to fit common Carling Style Rocker Switches.
No instructions included:
To install, remove the lower steering cover by removing the 4 push clips holding it to the dash. Reach inside and remove the blank by squeezing the clips. Once removed, insert the adaptor and reinstall the steering cover. Done!