66" PRO PLOWS ARE SOLD OUT.
66" Red is SOLD OUT for the season. ETA- LATE DECEMBER.
*** HONDA TALON KITS NOW IN STOCK! ***
Talon R units must use extended pushtubes!
NOTE: WE HAVE MOUNTS FOR ALL BRANDS!
Select OTHER UNIT. Be sure to enter make and model correctly in the above box!
DENALI Pro Series UTV Snow Plows are ready for the snow season! Our team of engineers designed a Cadillac plow at a reasonable price so you don't have to skimp on quality to save money. This Center Mounted plow disperses the force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV and SxS, preventing damage to the front end or other vehicle parts from sudden impact.
Please Note:All DENALI Snow Plow Systems require a winch (not included) to raise and lower the plow blade. We recommend a VIPER Elite, Max or Midnight winch 3500lb or larger.
- TALON X - 72" -
- TALON R - 72 - Must use extended push tubes
- PIONEER 1000 - 72"
- PIONEER 700 - 72"
- PIONEER 500 - 66"
2015-2017 Honda Pioneer 500
2014-2017 Honda Pioneer 700
2014-2017 Honda Pioneer 700-4
Please Note: will NOT work with a WARN Winch Mount Please Note: will NOT work with a KFI Winch Mount
2016-2017 Honda Pioneer 1000 models
Note: a small amount of trimming to the side tabs is required when using a WARN Winch mount
2019-2020 Honda Talon 1000R *requires extended tubes*
2019-2020 Honda Talon 1000X
- UTV Snow Plow Blade - County / DOT Style
- UTV Pushtubes
- One (1) Reversible Wearbar
- Rubber Flap
- Rubber Flap Stabilizer Bar
- Skid Feet
- Plow Markers
- Plow Mount (machine specific)
- Installation Hardware and Instructions
- County-style blade (curved design) cuts wet snow & throws powder; made of 12-gauge steel
- Impact Resistant Reinforcement System, includes leading edge stiffener and vertical stabilizer bar
- Sand-blasted powder coat with epoxy primer & TGIC Polyester top coat for corrosion protection, UV resistance and durability
- High strength, high yield 3/16 thick Grade 50 steel wear bar
- Angled Blade : 16 on the low side; 23 on the high side
- Rubber flap & stabilizer bar with rubber flap
- Height AND angle adjustable steel skid feet
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Impact Resistant Reinforced Pivot Assembly - 2 additional support bars for maximum durability & strength
- Turn system allows for easy positioning of the blade in 5 different angles - 0, 12.5°, 25°
- Simple detachment system with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
- Quick release pins included
- Extended Push Tubes are designed to be used with SxS/UTVs with tracks installed
Are you a Honda SxS Club Member?
Contact Us Today! --> HondaSxS Club Custom Quote!
*Shipping to HI, AK, and Canada will not be calculated correctly at checkout. Please contact us for shipping info to these locations!