- Plug-N-Play wire harness for easy installation.
- Hookup a Small to Medium LED light bar with ease
- 2ft lead allows easy wiring to the accessory.
- An easy fix for the dim factor headlights by installing an extra high beam light bar.
- Plug-n-play install. No modification to the stock wires at all.
- Save a switch by using the OEM hi/low switch as the switch.
- Can handle 2-4 amps. Max tested to a 72-watt load.
This kit is a DIY (do it yourself) kit. It is simple to install and can be done it a matter of minutes. Simply plug the connector into the factory harness and wire up your light to the + and - on the 2ft lead. To activate the light simply turn your high beams on.
Recommend amp usage is 2-4 amps without a relay system. Max amps tested was a 72w, 6 amp light bar with factory LED headlights.
This is a DIY kit. No instructions will be included. See images for plug location.
The harness is hand made in house by 2FarOffRoad LLC.
Custom kits and lengths including a relay setup can be made upon request.